Best of Apple in 2016:
2016 is again exciting for Apple like 2015 with new promises to bring just as many exciting new gadgets and software milestones in iPhone, iOS and Mac world. While devices like the iPhone and the Apple Watch get lots of attention when it comes to rumors and reports about Apple’s plans, other gadgets get a little less attention.
But some of them could still be updated this year. A fifth-generation Apple TV and a second version of the iPad Pro, for instance, could appear in 2016, or possibly in 2017. Other gadgets that could appear this year include the iPad mini 5, a new Mac Pro, and a new Mac mini.
Apple Watch 2, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, the smaller iPhone 6c, plus Macs with Skylake chip updates are some of the highlights on the hardware side. And software-wise, you can look forward to iOS 10, OS X 10.12, watchOS 3, a new version of tvOS, plus important updates to services like HomeKit and Apple Pay. Here we provide a crisp reviews and reviews on Best of Apple in 2016.
Best of Apple in 2016: Best Apple Smart Phones iPhone 7 ,iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 6c
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus comes with improved front and rear cameras now with optical image stabilization — deliver much improved photos, especially in low light. Battery and water resistance improvements are worthwhile upgrades to iPhone 7 designs, faster processor, price ranges between $649 and $849 with more storage.
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus loaded with:
- A new Touch ID: Fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button
- Come with vibrant colours: Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Black, Jet Black colours
- Splash, Water and Dust Resistant4: Rated IP67 under IEC standard 60529
- Megapixel:12-megapixel wide-angle and telephoto cameras
- Display: Retina HD display
- Storage:Storage ranges from 32GB,128GB,256GB
The new four-inch iPhone is to be a cross between the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 6; iPhone 6c is cheap but not cheaper.
Apple iPhone 6c comes with:
- A 4-inch (1136*640 pixels) Retina Display with 2.5D curved glass and will be powered by an A9 processor
- The iPhone 6c could also include a 1,642mAh battery
- An 8MP camera with f/2.2 maximum aperture
- NFC for Apple Pay, though it’s not expected to support 3D Touch
Best of Apple 2016: Best Wearable Apple Watch 2
Apple Watch 2 up in 38mm and 42mm case sizes but the good news on the design front is that the Apple Watch Series 2 is waterproof this time, So you can take it for a dip at up to 50 meters depth.
The Apple Watch 2 is thinner than the first version, and it’s possible that it could integrate a FaceTime camera and a Wi-Fi chip that would enable it to depend on a paired iPhone less. Prices start at $269 for the Series 2 but that can go up as high as $1,099 if you opt for one with a stainless steel case and strap.
Apple Watch 2 Loaded with:
- Five workout metrics: Distance, pace, active calories, heart rate and elapsed time all at once, without having to swipe.
- Control your home: Use the Home app to manage all your HomeKit-enabled devices from your watch.
- Automatically call for help: Press and hold the side button and, no matter where you are in the world, SOS initiates a call with local emergency services.
- Unlock your Mac: While you’re wearing your Apple Watch, your Mac senses when you’re nearby and logs you in automatically.
- The Breathe app: helps you stay healthy by taking a moment for yourself every day.
- Watch Face: Fresh Face and fresh ways to switch them
- Apple Pay: Apple Pay is now available within apps on the Apple Watch, so purchases can be made in-app directly on the watch itself.
Also Read : Bet Wearable’s 2016
Best of Apple in 2016: Best MacBook’s
MacBook Air features up to 8GB of memory, a fifth-generation Intel Core processor, Thunderbolt 2, great built-in apps and all-day battery life. It’s thin, light and durable enough to take everywhere you go and powerful enough to do everything once you get there, better.
MacBook Air Loaded with:
- Intel Core i5 processor
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Flash storage
- Up to 12 hours of battery life (13-inch model)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Multi-Touch trackpad
Retina MacBook Pro:
Apple’s Retina MacBook Pro release plans will be soon in couple of weeks, which were last updated in March and May of 2015. Updates from 2015 version are resulting in staggered update timelines for the 13-inch and 15-inch models. The 13-inch model was updated with Broadwell chips, while the 15-inch model has continued to use Haswell processors.
Major changes will happen to these features:
- OLED touch screen to replace fn keys
- Touch ID
- Intel Skylake processors
Also Read : Best Slim Notebooks 2016
The Skylake chips that would be appropriate for an updated Retina MacBook are already available, which means that Apple could introduce the second-generation laptop anytime in 2016. While the new Core M chips offer an improved 10 hours of battery life and 10% to 20% faster CPU performance compared to the Broadwell chips used in the first-generation Retina MacBook, the most notable upgrade in a Retina MacBook that uses Skylake chips would be graphics improvements, since the new chips offer up to 40% faster graphics performance. it’s likely that Apple will use the same chassis but could add a Rose Gold color option to match the new Rose Gold iPhone 6s.
Best of Apple in 2016: World’s most Advanced Desktop iMac
OS X is what makes a Mac a Mac. Not only is it designed to be natural and easy to use, but it’s also engineered to take full advantage of the Retina display, so you’ll see everything on your desktop with stunning clarity. It features an incredible collection of apps you’ll use and love every day.
And it’s designed to enable your Mac and iOS devices to work together in amazing ways. Faster and more powerful than ever, the 27-inch iMac is equipped with a sixth-generation Intel Core processor and the latest AMD high-performance graphics. And the 21.5-inch iMac features a fifth-generation Intel Core processor and enhanced Intel Iris Pro Graphics. Both deliver stirring visual effects with maximum impact — at maximum speed.
Also Read: Best free MAC antivirus 2016
iMac Loaded with:
- Apple Accessories: Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse 2, Magic Trackpad 2
- Fusion Drive: Intelligently combines speedy flash storage with a high-capacity hard drive.
- Retina Display: Every photo and video you see appears even more true to life, 5-inch iMac with Retina 4K and 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display
- Design: Innovation from edge to cutting edge with just 5mm as its edge
- Built-in Apps: You also get great apps for email, surfing the web, sending texts and making FaceTime calls — there’s even an app for finding new apps.
Best of Apple in 2016: New Software updates like iOS 9 to iOS 10 and Watch OS 2 to OS 3
iOS 10 updates at a glance:
In addition to all of the new hardware in 2016, you can also count on seeing new versions of Apple’s major software platforms in iOS software Apple now upgrades to new software iOS 10.iOS 10 is now More personal, More powerful, More playful. Everything you love is now even better with iOS 10.You can express yourself in bold new ways in Messages. And get to your destinations even faster with proactive suggestions in Maps.
Apple has been confirming via its Twitter support account that once users update their devices to iOS 10, only a fourth-generation Apple TV or later is able to act as a HomeKit hub using the Home app to communicate remotely with the home automation platform.
A dedicated “Home” app is available for HomeKit devices, and it’s now possible to delete almost all pre-installed apps that are unneeded. Photos features impressive facial and object recognition capabilities, which power a new Memories feature for rediscovering forgotten moments.
Apple’s Quick Type keyboard is smarter in iOS 10 with contextual predictions, and Apple Pay is available on the web.
Also Read: iTunes history
Watch OS 3 Updates at a glance:
WatchOS 3 brings a dedicated Breathe app, instant-open apps, a dock with favorite apps, a new Control Center, and more.
- Breathe app: To guide Apple Watch owners through daily deep breathing sessions
- New watch faces: Minnie Mouse, a simple numerals face, and an Activity face
- Control Center: A new Control Center with more information is available when swiping upwards
- New ‘Favorites’ Dock : Favorite Apple Watch apps saved to the Dock are kept up to date and are able to launch instantly, cutting down on app loading times
- Activity sharing: Apple Watch owners can share their workout and activity information with friends to compete and stay motivated.
Also Read : Best Fitness Apps 2016