AlphaPit from Shane McCafferty, the creator of Word Forward is a new word game about depth and loneliness. If you’ve become bored of word games like scrabble, Junior Jumble and Boggle, AlphaPit is the perfect game to try something new and even more challenging than those uninterested games.
The gameplay of AlphaPit game is simple. Tap to raise the letters and just hold to lower them, drag the developed word and clear all the tiles by creating a word of 3 or more letters. To complete a level in AlphaPit game, you must clear all the tiles from the board.
Try to build the biggest and best words you can but don’t leave any tiles empty. The pleasant music is added advantage that will surely enhance our thinking skills. Key features of AlphaPit game includes the best words, bombs where you need to use force to win, a limited number of undo’s with undo button, limited flip powers. Play this amazing AlphaPit game and examine your reasoning skills by building the biggest words.
Key Features Of AlphaPit Game:
- Undo Button to undo the previous move
- Flip Power to flip remaining tiles to show brand new letters
- Bombs to blow the tile up.
Download AlphaPit for
Download And Install AlphaPit On Mac Using iPadian:
- Download and Install iPadian.
- Now Open the IPadian
- Tap on the App Store.
- Tap the Search Bar.
- Enter the “AlphaPit” symbol.
- If the application is available in iPadian store, then you’ll be elevated to Install it.
- Tap the Install catch and Let the Installation start.
- Once the Installation is Complete, go back to Main Page.
- Tap the Game symbol to begin using it.