Pokemon Go is an augmented reality game developed by Niantic Inc. Pokemon Go has an interesting concept of finding Pokemon while you are on the go. Pokemon Go locates you and the close by Pokemon on the map when there is a Pokemon near you. Now is your chance to discover all the Pokemon around you and capture them.
Pokemons are all around and you need to find them. As you walk around the neighborhood, your phone vibrates if a Pokemon is nearby. You need to aim for that Pokemon and throw the poke ball. You should be alert while aiming for it or it might get away. You will be hunting for Pokemon where ever you go. You have Charizard, Venusaur, Pikachu, Blastoise, and many other Pokémon to explore. You have to search far and wide for Pokemon and items like water type Pokemon by lakes and oceans.
Visit PokeStops found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to stock up on Poke Balls and helpful items. You can catch more powerful Pokemon as you level up to complete your Pokedex. Pokemon Eggs hatches based on the distances you walk and add the hatched Pokemon to your collection. Help your Pokemon grow by catching many of same kind Pokemon. You will participate in gym battles and assign your grown Pokemon to defend the gym from all corners. Ready for exploration? Wear your gear and step outside to explore the widely spread Pokemon world on this amazing Pokemon Go game.
Download Pokemon Go For
- A 3-step display has been removed in order to improve the underlying design.
- Pokemon Go game is now available in 26 new countries.
Pokémon GO has been updated to version 0.33.0 for Android and 1.3.0 for iOS devices.
New Version Updates:
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.
- Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
- Awarding appropriate XP bonus prevention bug is fixed.
- Re-enabled the battery saver mode feature for iOS.
- The ability to change the nickname one more time. so choose your nickname wisely.
- Added visuals of Team Leaders Candela, Blanche, and Spark.
- Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons.
- Trainers will now be able to learn about Pokemon’s attack and defense capabilities from their Team Leader Candela, Blanche, or Spark to determine which of their Pokemon have the most potential for battle.
- Added Pokemon GO Plus support.
- Trainers now will be able to choose one of their Pokemon as a Buddy. The Buddy will receive a candy after a certain distance is traveled.
- Fix an issue of eggs hatching without displaying the animation.
- Fixed network reliability issues.
Apple Watch Update:
Good news for Pokemon GO game fans. Pokemon Go game will be available to download on your Apple watches by end of this month.