All of us click pictures without fail. And undoubtedly love to share it with our loved ones. But before that, some editing becomes a must. Now the question is which editing software do we use and how well can we edit our pictures?
Most apps and software have basic editing features and filters. But that isn’t opposite to the time and requirements. Understanding that, we have found a new app for Mac users, which allows them to edit a batch of the photo, all at a time. The application is named with Tweak Photos- batch editing made easy.
Tweak Photos is an Apple App Store photo editing utility, capable of editing HUNDREDS of photos altogether. The app has come up with a new and original app, with a concept of editing multiple photos. This made us review the app and recommend to users if it’s worth. And trust us it is a RECOMMENDABLE app! The review below will justify our statement.
Tweak Photos Overview
The app starts with a striking UI. It primarily allows you to add n number of photos with different options and after that, the editing process follows. Once you have added the desired effects and filters using this batch image editor app, you are proceeded to save the file.
Now you must be wondering what’s DIFFERENT in Tweak Photos from other editing software?
Tweak Photos has got many features which make it worth reviewing and worth using. Here you go:
- First and foremost, the concept of the app is unique. Instead of adding filters and effects to each image individually, you can perform this task to multiple photos in a click. Hence, it eliminates the long and tedious task of editing images one by one.
- The app is designed with options to change and modify the name and format of the batch of photos you edit with it.
- It is a handy batch photos editor app with four steps involved in the process. Namely, add photos, edit, save and finish.
Highlights of Tweak Photos
- Batch Conversion: Batch Conversion lets you convert the name of any file or folder and add string or digit to the file or folder. By using this feature aptly, you will be saving your files and folders with unique names and at the preferred destination. This will later help you find the file or folder quickly.
- Error Message: While saving files and folder, if for some reason any error occurs, then the app notifies the users about that. Mostly these messages report users about the path, format, and similar errors.
- Favorite: If any effect or filter becomes your favorite, you can add it to favorites. This way you can apply the same effect to other images without really contemplating it.
- Batch Step: When you’re editing your images with Tweak Photos, it applies all steps in layers. These layers are called Batch Step on this batch image editor app. You can delete any of these steps at any time.
- Effects: Tweak Photos is designed with an enormous range of effects and filters. These include text adding, borders, frames, custom enhance and lot more.
- Adding Options: The app has got four options to add photos on it. These are ‘Add Photos’- to add a single photo, ‘Add Folder’- to add an entire folder, ‘Add with Filter’- to add a batch of photos with date filter and lastly ‘Add iPhotos/ Photos Library’- to add from Photos Library.
Tweak Photos makes batch photo editing easy and seamless. The app is handy and guideless. If you are looking for an app which edits many of your pictures at once, then Tweak Photos is your way. Currently, the app is available for Mac users only. But we’d expect the developers to launch it for other platforms as well soon.
Get the app to edit HUNDREDS of photos in a click.