When you’re gaming, the computer console is, of course, the most important aspect of your gaming setup. However, the peripherals that you choose to add to that setup can play a significant role in your gaming experience. You want to buy peripherals that will help you with speed and precision, and that is why having a good gaming mouse is so vital.
But what wireless mouse should you buy? Below we have gathered together some of the best wireless mouse options for gaming for you.
Wireless Mouse Reviews
Razer Orochi V2
The first wireless mouse that we’re going to look at is an ultra-lightweight model that is compatible with two different wireless options and comes from one of the biggest gaming peripheral companies out there. The Razer Orochi uses mechanical switches and an 18K DPI optical sensor, so we think it is a great option for gamers.
This mouse is designed with durable and high-quality materials in components. One of the best things about it is the 2nd generation Razer mechanical switches crafted with gold plated contact points, which gives them longer life durability and consistent performance.
It is also fitted with a 5G advanced optical sensor that helps with precision aim tracking and responsiveness. On top of all of that, thanks to the dual-mode wireless capability, the unit offers a long battery life. When using Bluetooth, you are looking at about 950 hours of play, and for the Razer HyperSpeed wireless option, 425 hours seems to be the sweet spot.
So as you see, the performance is high quality, but so is the build and design. Crafted with a lightweight material, it is easy to move and highly portable. Plus, the unit can take both AA and AAA batteries and comes with a storage place for a dongle so that you never lose it.
Though we do like the compact, lightweight design, there may be some gamers out there that feel that it’s a little less comfortable than a regular-sized mouse. Primarily, this is because of the length as it doesn’t quite fit in everybody’s palm. Other than that, the only other issue we have is that, unlike many gaming peripherals, this mouse does not come with RGB lighting capabilities.
- The mouse is designed to work with both Bluetooth and 2.4GHz wireless
- Programmed with Razer HyperSpeed multi-device system, which gives it more playability
- Crafted with a dongle storage area for improved portability
- Can be powered by both AA and AAA batteries
- The mouse offers good battery life for longer play
- Compact design is great for portability but is not as comfortable as a full-sized mouse
- Unit is not crafted with any RGB lighting capabilities
The following wireless gaming mouse we’re looking at is a rechargeable silent optical mouse from VEGCOO. The mouse comes in a wide range of colors so that the gamer can match their aesthetic easier. On top of that, the mouse is fitted with an adjustable DPI and seven buttons for enhanced customization.
The C10 is designed with reduced noise and heightened precision that will make any gamer happy. The unit has a 2.4 GHz wireless capability that is maintained with a USB receiver. Also, it is crafted with an optical sensor that is highly sensitive to enable free movement and precision execution while in-game.
When it comes to aesthetics, the style of this mouse is absolutely incredible and is topped off with cool LED lights. These LED lights change colors randomly and offer seven different color schemes. If you’re a gamer who lives with someone who is constantly yelling at you about the tireless clicking noises coming from your room, then this silent running mouse is a good option.
But for us, one of the best things about the C10 is that it has an adjustable DPI. Having the ability to change this according to the game you’re playing can make a great deal of difference when it comes to speed and reaction within the game.
However, there are some issues that we would like to address before you make your final decision. Though we love the lights and the consistent changing of them, there is no way for the gamer to customize them, and that is kind of a bummer. When it comes to performance, there is one issue, and that is with the wireless connection, which sometimes has a bit of lag.
- The mouse comes fitted with the capability to save functions for improved playability
- Buttons on the mouse are crafted for ease of use and durability
- Crafted with a large smooth-gliding skate for improved response time
- Designed with an adjustable DPI that elevates its performance when gaming
- When using this mouse, you will notice reduced noise production
- Lights that are built into the mouse are not customizable
- Some gamers have experienced lag with the 2.4 GHz connection
UHURU Wireless Gaming Mouse
If you’re looking for a fast response time, then this 10,000 DPI wireless mouse could be a great option for you. This mouse has a cool aesthetic that lends a futuristic feel to the mouse and a high level of customizing ability for the gamer.
Nobody wants a ton of cables all tangled together lying around their gaming setup, and so this wireless mouse is a great option as it has a 50-foot wireless transmission with very little to no lag. With a higher rate of response, you will see better and more rapid performance in-game.
There are five different levels of DPI available to the gamer, which are easily accessed through the button that sits below the scroll wheel. You will need no driver. It is a simple plug-and-play mouse that is comfortable to use and easily recharged.
Unlike other mice, this model is designed with a power-saving mode to extend the life of the charge on it. In addition, all the buttons are ergonomically placed and easy to use for heightened comfort even during long gaming sessions. One thing as gamers that we really love is the fact that it comes with six programmable buttons so that we can program actions according to our comfort.
We happen to feel that the mouse is super comfortable to use; however, some gamers have felt that it is not as ergonomically designed as they would like. This may be because the mouse is not designed to be used ambidextrously, which means if you are left-handed, it will be very uncomfortable to maneuver.
- Mouse is designed with a power-saving mode which helps extend the playtime
- The scroll wheel is smooth and reactive, which makes it comfortable to use
- Crafted with six additional programmable buttons for enhanced customization
- Designed with a high DPI that gives it a near-instantaneous response
- Unit is designed with a fast transmission rate for reduced lag
- The overall design of the mouse might not be comfortable for every gamer
- Mouse is not designed to be ambidextrous
If you are a gamer, then you know the name Razer, and you know that they create some of the best gaming peripherals on the market. One such peripheral is the Razer Mamba which is a 16,000 DPI optical sensor that comes with programmable buttons and mechanical switches that should give any gamer a boost in their performance.
The mouse is designed with an improved ergonomic build that includes rubberized side grips to help with hand fatigue when grinding for hours. In addition, the scroll wheel is ridged to help improve accuracy along with tactile bumps for improved grip. Everything about this design is crafted for comfort, no matter how long your gaming session is.
On top of that, the mouse is crafted with a high precision sensor and DPI buttons that are customizable. Speaking of customization, the unit is fitted with seven programmable buttons that will allow you to set up macro functions through Razer’s proprietary software, Synapse.
Everything, from the fact it can be used wired or wireless, to the amazing features we have already discussed above, offers value for this mouse. With so much packed into this small mouse, you would expect the price tag to be much higher than it is, and that makes it a great choice for gaming.
Though the mouse is designed with tons of ergonomic features for your comfort, the addition of all these has created a bulky product that will not fit in all laptop bags. Also, the mouse is compatible with macOS to a point, but it is not fully compatible, and for those that use Apple products, that means that it may not be the best choice for you.
- The mouse is designed to be able to be used wirelessly or wired for improved playability
- Designed with high-quality rubber side grips which elevate control of the mouse
- An ergonomically crafted mouse that is perfect for gamers with medium to large size hands
- Crafted with a 5G optical sensor that offers no jitter or spin-outs for optimized performance
- Price versus value is outstanding even when put up against higher-end gaming mice
- Crafted with a very large design, it is not as portable as other options
- The mouse is only somewhat compatible with macOS
Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED
The last mouse that we chose as one of the best wireless gaming mice on the market is the Logitech G305. This mouse is fitted with a 12K sensor, multiple programmable buttons, and onboard memory. All this combined gives it improved capabilities when it comes to gaming.
Though this is not a fancy wireless gaming mouse, the unit is crafted in a lightweight mechanical design with a traditional mouse shape that helps with overall comfort. In addition, it is a compact design that includes built-in storage for your USB wireless receiver. There is not a lot to talk about when it comes to the overall build, but when it comes to the performance, there is plenty.
The unit houses a 12,000 DPI Hero sensor which gives the mouse better accuracy and power efficiency, both of which are helpful when gaming for long sessions. The sensor also helps improve the response time and prevents lag when playing.
The simplistic design and focus on components help enhance the performance of this mouse but so too does the proprietary software. The G HUB software will give more customization options to the gamer when it comes to buttons. Which, if you are a gamer, you know can be quite helpful as you can program macros for quicker response.
We love the compact design and feel that it is super comfortable to use; however, some gamers with larger hands have found the compact build uncomfortable. For us, though, the major problem is that the mouse is not designed to be rechargeable, nor is it Bluetooth compatible, which does take away from the overall usability of the unit.
- Unit is a low click latency wireless mouse that helps with responsiveness
- Comes with Logitech G HUB software which increases customization options for the gamer
- Nice and crisp main buttons and scroll wheel for more comfort while gaming
- Designed with a hero sensor for heightened performance capabilities
- Crafted with high-quality premium materials, which enhances the unit’s durability
- Some gamers with larger hands have found it uncomfortable and a little too small
- Mouse is not designed to be rechargeable nor has Bluetooth capability
So there you have it, a few of the best wireless gaming mice that are available. Depending on your style of play, you will want to choose one that fits your needs best, and we hope that above we have found that perfect choice for you.