FIFA 2017 Mobile Gaming App:
FIFA Mobile gaming app was announced last month by Electronic Arts .They said the title will be coming to Android and iOS platforms this fall.
Though, the company has already made the app available on Android. The gaming app for now can only be ‘Pre-Registered’.
The company has, though, not yet announced the exact launch date. Interestingly, the mobile gaming app showing up on Google Play Store comes weeks ahead of FIFA 17’s US launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms.
For FIFA 17 , Electronic Arts announced that it shifted the game engine from Ignite to Frostbite.
The title is likely to feature realistic facial expressions and movements on the field.
Both the developer and publisher have promised that Frostbite engine will deliver “authentic, true-to-life action” and introduce fans to “characters full of depth and emotion.
You can preregister FIFA Mobile gaming app on Google Play Store.
Football fans should also check this football themed game: Pixel Cup Soccer
Key Features Of FIFA Mobile Gaming App:
- As per Electronic Arts, FIFA Mobile features a new Attack Mode, which includes turn-based matches that provide more control to gamers.
- You can use either attack-heavy, defensive-minded, or a balanced approach in your turn.
- The tactics you decide to go with determine the formation available for you to use and what your opponent faces off against when it’s their turn.
- The more you play FIFA Mobile, the more varied tactical line-ups you unlock and can choose from,” as per gaming company.
- The game also includes live events and daily stories on matches happening worldwide.
- There are mini-games that give rewards to players and it’s possible to join teams or leagues, as well as take on others in championships.
- The game includes over 30 leagues, 650 teams and over 17000 players to choose from.